23.6.08

Time Sure Does Fly...

So if there is anyone left who looks at my blog I guess you should be updated on some very HUGE and recent events in my life!

On March 26th Adrian Martinez asked me to be his wife and I very happily accepted. We very quickly decided that we wanted to start our lives together as quickly as possible so we started planning.









I finished school and graduated with my bachelor's on May 3rd.

Four days later I turned 22! whoo hoo

Three days after that I became a Martinez! Some may think that I'm crazy but looking back at it all I would have only done it faster!







So now... Adrian and I are living in Riverside, and currently looking for a home! Adrian still sells tires and I still watch two sweet babies.

I hope to do this again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Adrian Martinez said...

i love you and i am excited to see more post on your blog.

i'll see you when i get home. i cant wait.

Unknown said...

that was cute! YOu two are so awesome! I hope you enjoyed celebrating your one year on Wednesday :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on... everything! How are those two sweet babies by the way?