4.9.07

The Past

So ... life has been pretty non-stop, and it is about to get a lot busier. I am going to do my best to post often from now on... especially since I will soon be out of the country... Over the last few weeks I feel like I have done so much... I house sat in Redlands... I was in Mark and Megan's wedding (which was beautiful), I have been working five days a week (sweet little twin babies), and I have been getting ready to spend three months in Thailand.

This past weekend I went to Brawley with Adrian... that is where he is from. It was so hot. I don't know if ive ever been in heat like that before. I had a great time while I was there, I really do enjoy spending time with his family. On sunday we went to a Dodgers/Padres game... Dodgers won 5-0 and lets just say his Dad was not happy... they are all Padres fans.



So yea... life has been busy, really good, but very busy.

No comments: