15.9.07

Taipei, Taiwan

We are almost there! In just a few hours Carly and I will be wandering around Bangkok trying to find our new home. Our flight was good... the food was a little wierd, but they had amazing blankets and little down pillows ... so the food issue didnt even matter. I slept most of the time and Carly watched episodes of Lost on her computer. I still feel like im in America... I don't really know when I will feel like I'm gone. Im excited to get there and see what we are really doing ... where we are living, and who we are working with. Hopefully we will have internet service when we get there so we can let you know all about our new home, and of course that we made it there safely.

Im sure that I miss you if you are reading this.

3 comments:

Adrian Martinez said...

miss you too.

Diane Karal Gillett said...

Hey you... sending you our love ><> miss you friend.

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, I miss you, love you and am so proud of you. Mom